Cederberg Hiking Tour
Spend 3 days exploring the breathtakingly beautiful Cederberg wilderness with pro mountain guide Justin Hawthorne, getting to the most iconic landmarks in the range.
- Cederberg Wilderness Area
- Maltese Cross
- Wolfberg Cracks
- Wolfberg Arch
- Matjiesrivier Nature Reserve
- Stadsaal Caves & Rock Art
- Lot’s Wife
- Malgaat Pools
- Cederberg Private Cellars (wine)
- Cederberg Astronomical Observatory
- Drive the mountain passes (Piekernierskloof Pass, Uitkyk Pass, Gydo Pass & Bain’s Kloof Pass)
Cost: R7000 pp sharing, all inclusive. Maximum 3 persons. Email for itinerary.
Jonkershoek Nature Reserve
Head out to the breathtakingly beautiful Jonkershoek Nature Reserve with pro mountain guide Justin Hawthorne, where you’ll spend up to 8 hours traversing the best of the range.
- Jonkerhoek Nature Reserve
- Panoramic Circuit Hike
- 2nd Waterfall visit
- 1st Waterfall visit
- Cool off in the icy cold rock pools
- Lunch, trail snacks & water/drinks included
- Entrance to the reserve included
- End off with a local craft brew!
Cost: R1500 pp sharing, all inclusive. Maximum 4 persons. Email to book.
(Contact me if you’re travelling solo)